I already work at Bright Horizons - can I still apply?
- Absolutely! As long as you meet our eligibility requirements, everyone is welcome. We suggest that you also speak with your Line Manager to help support with your application.
I don't have a VISA - can I still apply to Bright Horizons?
- We welcome applications from candidates who have their own right to work in the UK. For both temporary and permanent roles you will be asked to provide evidence of your right to work during the early stages of the application process, and you must maintain and be able to demonstrate your right to work throughout the duration of your employment.
Will I need to be based in the UK for the duration of the programme?
- Yes, we'll require you to be based in the UK for the duration of the programme, and for employment at the end of the programme.
I studied outside the UK and am having trouble converting my qualification
- Email email@example.com to find out more about how your qualification will convert
Is this a paid programme?
- Yes, you will be offered a permanent employment contract with Bright Horizons, with a starting salary of £21,000
What happens once the programme finishes?
- The Grad at Bright Horizons programme is designed to set you up to be ready for a Teaching role, or Nursery Management role within Bright Horizons at the end of the programme.
I'm a mature student - can I still apply?
- Of course, we’d love you to!
I have a question about the recruitment process
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When does the graduate programme start?
- We have 2 intakes for 2022, the first starting in March 2022, and the 2nd starting in September 2022.
When do the assessment centres take place?
- They will be taking place in February and March 2022
Where is the Grad programme based?
- It’s based in various nursery locations across the UK
Can I apply if I’ve already graduated?
- Yes, so long as you meet the minimum requirements for the programme.